Year of birth: 1967
- Country Head, Intel India
- Vice President, Data Centers Group, Intel Corp.
- Served as Vice President, Platform Engineering Group, Intel Corp., leading teams across U.S., Costa Rica, Israel, Malaysia and India
- Board member, Narayana Hrudayalaya
- Global leader with 20+ years of technical and business leadership experience in U.S. and India
- Worked in varied roles across engineering & research, innovation and organizational management.
- Global Board of Director Certification Program, Harvard Business School, U.S.
- Executive MBA, Stanford Business School, U.S.
- Master’s (Industrial Engineering), Oregon State University, U.S.
- M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics), University of Lucknow, India
- B.Sc. (Statistics), University of Lucknow, India